- Prices can be high here, so YaYu checked out running shoes at local stores and then we ordered the pair she wanted from Zappos – free shipping and returns, and a lower price!
- I earned 1132 bonus Swagbucks in June, and have reached my goal for Amazon credit to use at Christmas (I originally thought I might get there in late September). I’m now earning Swagbucks to put toward a secret goal, related to our Big Mystery Adventure.™
- More tourists in summer unfortunately mean more cans and bottles left on the beach path, and Brett picked up several this week, making a cleaner beach path for everyone, and change in our jar when we recycle them.
- Although we had to throw away some cucumbers that for some reason froze in our refrigerator, we didn’t throw away any other food, and drank filtered water and sun tea all week. Brett ate some interesting leftovers combinations, but everything got finished up.
- We put $28.42 into the change jar over the past two weeks: $5.72 left over from the gas bill, $8.50 from the farmers’ market, $3.50 from recycling, $6.00 change from YaYu’s school fees, $4.57 in change from the hardware store last week, and 13¢ Brett found on the ground.
What frugal wins did you have?