It’s been lonely with Brett gone, and I am not enjoying having to wake up so early in the morning to get WenYu and YaYu off to school, but there still have been good things to celebrate this week:
- I got the big Costco shop-athon done all by myself, and more importantly got it all up the stairs and put away (it was a chore though).
- I spent nearly $200 less than expected at Costco and still got a lot of good food.
- Brett and his sister got Meiling moved into her dorm yesterday and then headed out on their Big Adventure.
- Meiling is happy to be at college and is looking forward to her classes starting.
- Both WenYu and YaYu ran their best times ever at yesterday’s cross country meet!
- We put $9.07 into the change/$1 bill jar.
- On Wednesday it was (unexpectedly) cool enough to bake so I made a cobbler with some peaches I bought at Costco – yum!
- A happy surprise – we learned that the condominiums where The Prince is located are actually VA approved after all. Besides The Prince, another condo there, recently renovated, is supposed to be listed this weekend.
How is your Friday going? What good things happened for you this week?