Even though we’re just getting started, and the mortgage application process is already driving me nuts, I’m still feeling very good this Friday because:
- Our offer for the house was accepted (we were frankly surprised).
- We learned our gross income for loan qualification is actually a bit more than we thought (so much better than less, right?).
- The Feds did not raise their rate (which means current mortgage interest rates should hold fairly steady).
- We put $3.78 in the change/$1 bill jar.
- Other than going to the farmers’ market, and buying a small bag of coffee, it was a no-spend week.
- Dragonfruit (one of my new favorites) were still available at the farmers’ market, although I think this was the last week.
- WenYu was elected as one of the captains for the cross-country team!!
- I have over 32,000 followers on Pinterest.
How was your week? What good things happened for you?