Lots to feel good about this Friday:
- #1 was getting the news that the bump on my nose was not cancer.
- The girls have today off from school, and no meetings or other obligations this weekend.
- I had a wonderful time at the beach on Wednesday. The weather was perfect, and I loved getting to spend time with my friend Joy.
- I got a great haircut yesterday. My last stylist went totally flaky on me week before last and I walked out. It was scary to try out a new salon and new stylist, but she did a terrific job with my short, curly hair.
- We put $4.75 in the change/$1 bill jar.
- We had no food waste this week.
- Brett got in three good hikes in spite of some icky weather on a couple of days.
- Meiling got her dorm room and roommate (who is from Portland) assignment. She’s happy and so are we!
How was your week? What went right for you this week?