- Brett and I had the good fortune to meet a regular blog reader, Julie (and her mom too), at the farmers’ market this week. They are here on vacation and were at the market to shop, and Julie recognized me with my short gray hair and red glasses. We greatly enjoyed chatting with both Julie and her mom before the opening whistle blew!
- We put $10.95 into the change/$1 bill jar (includes bottle and can recycling refunds). During July we saved $47.22 in change and dollar bills.
- Brett and I finished our latest puzzle, and it was a challenge. The picture lulled us into thinking it wouldn’t be too difficult, but boy were we wrong!
- A vendor was selling beautiful casaba melons at the market this week. Have I told you how much I ♥♥♥ melon of any variety? (The watermelon we bought from him last week was fantastic.)
- The girls started school successfully yesterday and both got most of the classes they wanted. There may be a couple of changes, but overall it’s all good.
- Other than our weekly trip to the farmers’ market, it’s been a no-spend week for us.
- Meiling’s Kickstarter project has reached 250% of its funding goal, and with 12 days still to go is continuing to bring in backers. We are so proud of her!
How is your Friday going? What good things happened for you this past week?