- We had one of our best days ever at the beach this past Sunday. The weather was perfect, the water warm, and there were less people that we expected. Just an amazingly beautiful, relaxing day.
- Kung Fu Hustle, one of my all-time favorite movies, became available for streaming on Netflix this week. KFH is definitely not your typical kung fu movie. It’s got a great storyline, the scenes, visuals and fight choreography are amazing, the characters well-drawn and interesting, but best of all it is laugh-out-loud funny! And now I can watch it whenever I want.
- Delicious, ripe peaches and nectarines are still available at Costco! We know they will be gone in a couple more weeks, so we are eating our fill now.
- This beautiful “Sexy Pink” (heliconia) is blooming in our yard. Talk about a happy flower – it makes me smile every time I see it.
- We put $20.66 in the change/$1 bill jar this week (it helped that a lot of cans were turned in for recycling)!
- I got some terrific suggestions and ideas from readers on this past Wednesday’s post about where we should travel. Thank you!
- Our grandson had his tonsils out early in the week and is recovering nicely – yeah!
How was your week? What went right for you? What made you happy?